Tuesday, November 25, 2008

.nineteen days late.


So, we are have been back since the 14th yes....I have been busy returning to work and relaxing from such a long vakay. My favorite thing about the trip? Seeing so many friends who were stoked (really, I just said stoked?) to hang out. Much respect east coast peeps!!! The image today is a scan of a journal entry from NY. I bought a book there that was half lined and half not lined...and i just realized that fact is pointless to tell you...anyway. I scanned a bunch of stuff today so expect new images here and photos on the ole myspacecrap.-------------------------------
Today is GABBER TUESDAY!!!! Which means I only listen to GABBER (hardcore techno) and draw. With the exception of a break to play 'Dead Space' which is friggin' awesome in its creepiness and goretastic fun!!! The gabber thing came about because dave was playing a terrible game called 'In the pit' and everytime he said it, it would trigger a song in my head from a compilation 'industrial strenghth 2'. So i went looking for it and discovered I have an intense amount of gabber cds......And three hours into it today 'wooo hooo!!! I feel that the amount of coffee i am ingesting and the bombastic high paced electronic assault may be leading me into a murderous convulsion but thats ok right?----------------------------------------------------
Lastly I am thinking of getting some dj mixers thingies and djing in my living room ala early nineties style........screw the club scene lets bring it home.

No comments: