Thursday, August 5, 2010

.New series ov posts: FOOrD BLOrG.

This picture is of an Ale from Dogfish. It is brewed with the herbs in the picture and it SURE tastes like it. I had this last night and before you ask, no- I didn't finish it. The experience went thusly :

step 1: put bottle to mouth

step 2: put bottle down

step 3: TAKE A RIDE ON A MAMMA JAMMA OF A FLAVOR TRAIN

First of all, the base of this beer is an ale. This ale is robust and pretty full flavor. Then after the initial ale flavor there is a parade of herbal flavors, all individual, come one at a time. I know it sounds crazy but it is true. I couldn't drink the whole thing but it would be fun to share with two other people as an experiment. I recommend this beverage just on that experience, a fun experience. Not an amazing beer but a fun one. Oh and by the way the alcohal content is 8 something.

1 comment:

dirk said...

This is available at the Beaumont market on Fremont in PDX.