Monday, January 19, 2009

.stop when you arebeneath the ground.

Not much to speak of today, got a shot at the clinic. Love Sarah's new car. Made a bunch of cds for her new ride. I really enjoy the process of making mix cds....I enjoyed tapes more but now both are pretty obsolite. what with ipods and what not. thats all.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I was in the basement and near the rubbish bin i saw a small boy with an even smaller mouth and I bent over to him. He was attemting to discus palaces he'd seen to the leaky faucet. Breifly he stopped his story and tiny whispered this to me:



.if i were to crumble
my body so as to
create a crease
where I have folded too often
might there be a hole
that I might see inside


with in me
I might spy my
precious paper horse
and we might ride
through fields of
questionable discourse
sprinting-splitting winds
like hairs and our
errors unannounced
all shackles unadressed
me and my precious
paper
horse.

No comments: