Tuesday, November 2, 2010

.FOOrD BLOrG. Crunchies

Here we have Death Sauce Rings from Frito Lay in Japan. Now I thought that Death Sauce was a hot sauce from the states but I was wrong. I am sure the bag explains this. Supposedly this snack even has Jolokia or ghost chili..... All I know is I heard it was spicy and I wanted it!!!

1-Smells of corn snack and chemicals. Which I suppose is quite accurate and I should expect that.

2-Initially it tastes like paprika or slightly like chili powder. Substantial crunch like fresh corn puff?. . .

3- The decent heat factor is a late comer to this mouth party. But it is there. Not super hot or 'death' like.

4-The heat dissipates rather quickly.

Overall I am going to keep this short. Why waste time, right? Look at the picture below and you will get the drift. It is a puffed corn snack with questionable flavor and some spice. Not really note worthy and not worth ordering from Japan. The appearance seems enticing and wild but other than being another thing to pack into your food hole is dismissable.

No comments: