Tuesday, December 21, 2010

.FOOrD BLOrG. KIT KATTIES!!!!!

(Side note: As I type this I am also watching 'The Expendables'. So every few sentences I pause to do a round house kick and a few hundred squat thrusts.) Since September I have been excited about this post. Sarah found me a website that carried these variations on the Kit Kat and no matter the price I had to have them. Thank you Japan, for another tasty assignment. Why did it take so long? It didn't, I had a list of other items to review before this awesome assortment and I had to have The Tasteam with me. (You might recall me reffering to them previously as Team Tounge but seeing as they are brother and sister I had to change that for obvious reasons. ) Sarah was our note taker and since we we are discussing so many flavors I am presenting this post in just the recorded responses. Without further adiou I give you Kit Katties!!!Number one: Soy sauce

Dave-smells like pancakes, tastes like white chocolate. Dave was dissapointed

Sarah-eh, I am uninterested

dirk-doesn't like it.

Ultimately- We think there was a mix up at the Nestle factory. It only had a mild scent once Dave put a piece in each nostril. None of it remotely smelled or tasted of soy sauce.
Aloe Vera Yogurt-

Dave-like licking handy sandy. (he kept eating it)

Sarah-smells like grandma and tastes like lotion.

dirk-soap, it is worse than the first. hope it doesn't give you diarhea like soap. so i heard....

Ultimately, this went as expected. sickly.
Maple Syrup-

Dave-smells like maple. tastes like maple. like the maple spread from flavor spot

Sarah-Yep. maple

dirk-not bad. pretty accurate. finally a breakfast candybar.

Ultimately, it is what it promises. Not bad at all.
Salt Carmel Crunch Bar-

Dave-smells like carmel popcorn. I hate it, crappy popcorn poopie pants. It goes with my crappy four loko.

Sarah-the salt flavor lingers

dirk-this is disgusting. who sweat on my candy bar. I am not eating anymore of this.blech.

Ultimately, least popular. Totally disgusting.
Lemon Ramune-

Dave-smells like lemon...lemony snickits. it is good.

Sarah-I like. I ate the mosty.

dirk-fruity pebbles, it smells of fruity pebbles and tastes like fruity loops.

Ultimately, a surprisingly fun snackie.


COLA-

Dave-WOW. This is the best snack I have eaten with you. So effin' good!

Sarah-smells like sour cola candies. it made sarah burpie....

dirk-weird. oh my god THIS IS DELICIOUS!!!!

Ultimately, it had a subtle fizz to it and it was awesome. You wouldn't think cola, chocolate wafer would be even remotely good.. Major success Japan. I would eat this weekly. I would like to thank you for reading this and thank my team for eating these snackies.

No comments: