Saturday, December 4, 2010

.FOOrD BLOrG. tablets

Well, here we have another japanese confection this time in tablet form. What drew me to this item was that it is apple squash flavor. And I think also supposed to be like a soda candy as well. Enough talk lets get to eating:

1-Subtle scent (my new ambient electronic project) of candied apple maybe...

2-Not too exciting on the tounge. There is a ever so slight tingle of carbonation. Not really that sweet.

3-I don't get any squash flavor. A tiny amount of apple flavor but mostly just a chalky unfortunate taste.

4-The flavor dissapates as quick as it arrives.

Well, what can you say about a snack that doesn't do much? Not much. I appologise for the time between this and the last post. This is a meager return I know but the goods are coming rest assured. Lastly, I leave you with the robomoose creature on the container.

No comments: