Monday, October 11, 2010

.FOOrD BLOrG. Mexican egg nog??? oh no.

Thats right kiddos!!! Your tiny kid prayers have been answered! Now when you think of chocolate do you think of the Swiss or French or even Germans? Yeah me neither, I don't picture their rolling hills of green pastures or histories involving complex butters and sweet milk based delectables. I picture the vast wasteland scenery of Mexico and the withered teats of their parched near death cattle. Ok, perhaps that is a tad harsh but my point is could France or someone call Mexico and say 'we got this.' So they will quit making vomit inducing candy concoctions. Whatever. Here we go, the review of CHUTAZO !!!! It is a chocolate soccer ball filled with egg nogg flavored something or other. (sigh)

1- These balls smell like cheap easter chocolate. I am referring to the Chutazo you sicko.

2- These balls busted up on my face like a Cadbury egg. It got its filling all over my face and chin. I was luckily distracted from the taste which was similar to a really crappy Cadbury egg with crap inside it.

3- Second nibble was worse than the first because the inside smells funky.

4- I needed that taste out of my mouth so thank you beer and cracker.

Here is what Sarah and Dave had to say:

Sarah- Smells like cheap chocolate and tastes boozy.

Dave- Low rent messy whisky chocolate.

Now to be fair, I don't care much for chocolate and I really don't care for egg nogg. So my review is null and void but I believe my assosiates testimony support my findings. In closing I would also like to disclose that Dave ate my leftover chocolate ball. Just saying, it may have been bad but he ate 2. So the next time you are thinking I need the perfect snack for my christmas themed soccer game party reach for Chutazo!



No comments: