Monday, October 11, 2010

.FOOrD BLOrG. Puffy Snackie

I have no idea what this snack is called unless it is called ' Grapes Marshmellow'. Which is entirely possible with a snack from Japan. I saw this and thought what is one flavor that Japan always gets right? Grape. Without a doubt, grape. So I had to get this candy despite the fact that the lower corner has a picture which leads me to believe it is filled with something. This could be either really great or really not great.

1- Smells a tad medicine like and it feels dusty.

2- It tastes like medicine and the goop inside is a weird contrast to the fluffy exterior.

3- This is sick and I am glad there are only two bites per wrapper.

4- I feel like I took medicine not had a snack.

Second opinions:

Sarah- I don't like grape or medicine. This is sick.

Dave- Dimeatap. Fluffy grape dime tap dream.

Yeah, Dave gets really poetic there in the end. Sadly, this snack really was a let down but in its defense this really good have gone either way. At least for my waist line this snack sucked and I don't have to worry about craving goo filled marshmellows anytime soon. There were other flavors but frankly I bet they all would evoke the same response. There isn't much else I have to say about this snack so lets just leave it short and sweet like my experience with this snack...minus the medicine after taste.

No comments: