Thursday, September 18, 2008

.accidents rappin'.



Don't worry I am not going to write in rhyme, this time................anyway.
So this little ditty is from the same break from work where I made myself do one simple drawing each day...I say 'same' because so far all of the quick drawings I have posted on here are from then. Hey, it is what's on this computer already... Anywho, the story behind it is that there was a slight mix up at the post office and the least popular kid at school received another student's invite. Yea, soooooooo what else is in the news...(if you know me ,you know I detest the news and feel little to no resposibility for knowledge of this 'adult' realm...don't judge me.)
So if I had a news paper it might read thusly: TOP STORY :Kittens-cute? Yes, Boyant? Not so much. Then there is sports "FOOTBALL SEASON RETURNS" Only in this case the players are actual zombiefied ex-sportstars from random sports and the football is, in all actuality, a severed foot. You recieve points based on in what area of the field the foot is consumed and penalties are given in a complex point scheme that only hardcore math-a-matishhhhunz can decifer. Oh and the shearleaders....yes shearleaders are just a group of proud barbers who dance the periodical jig. Person interest story you say?? Simple it is just a picture of an animal caught in a tree being rescued by a fireman only the fireman's or fireperson's face is a small mirror so when you look at it, you think 'Aw, look at my heroics. How interesting... What else do you need?? Cooking with dreams? Thats the inspirational-affirmational section where the delicious dish you concoct is you!!and the ingredients, you ask? Compliments and affirmations!!
I am a gal darn delicious friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, that last idea could actually be put in book form and somebody in need of an 'inside' smile would buy it....an give it to friends on the holidays. Man, the weekend is almost here and I still got no phone. Ugh. Thats all I have right now for the typing. Until next time, cougar or cheetah? you decide-*

No comments: