Monday, September 15, 2008

.sounds ov surroundings.

Wow, exciting....a foray into the blogging community online. Which is as far as I can tell, people talking outwardly through their fingers to nobody imparticular. Which isn't meant to be offensive, it just makes me think of a fisher...person, we will say person so as to remain unbias, and this fisher person is sitting at the edge of land....which is quite rocky and uncomprimising towards the shape of their posterior. Why? I don't know it hightens the drama, now quit interupting please, so the fisher person is sitting there and they are holding their fishing pole but there is no hook on the line (I don't want a MA rating on this blog here) but the line is in the water and the fisher person is becoming intraspective or even nostalgic and the fisher person begins to pontificate or even wax romatickaly on things....What kind of things? Look, I don't even know this particular fisher person so I can't say..but if you must have something to enrich the fabric of this scenario then...um....
puffins, yea, and moderately priced canned goods, and a math teacher that they had in elementary school who smelled of a smell who's only equal they encountered in a cheese store in France. Anywho, As the said fisher person does this verbal purging, the sound reverberates through their fingers into the pole and down into the sea where a bounty of sea creatures have gathered to hear the tale. So the fisher person thinks that the jumping fish indicate bugs about the surface but really the fish are trying to get a glimpse of the author... now if you'd stop jumping for a moment..it is time for me to go, I have cast my last line......yes, without spellcheck. HAHAHAHA

No comments: