Wednesday, September 17, 2008

.Wow honey, look at that bear's angry nipples.


Well you have to admit, they do look a tad angry. So I was reading in one of those 'news' papers and the article went as follows ' 72 yr old man rescued from woods where he was on a 3 mile hike and had unexpected health complications.' My mind was suddenly bloated with questions, statements, baby utterances, and maybe a stew recipe...That last one I am unsure why it was there so lets just move on.... First of all, instead of saying 'unexpected' I would suggest 'perfectly reasonable'. I mean the dude is seventy freakin' 2 and on a three mile hike...alone I might add. Thats like the behavior animals show when they don't want you to see them die. Seriously, I know it sounds harsh but we all need some quadrants of realism. I mean a husky dude isn't going to put on denim and jog to the store..cuz he knows it will chafe his thighs....just like a 72 yr old man shouldn't hike alone cuz some part of him will experience failure. What? Bad example? Fair enough, I am not trying to be mean I just think that the 'news' paper is silly hogwash and people interest stories are poppycock and phooey. (That last sentence was edited by the same 72 yr old man, he is doing fine and I am employing him...what a happy ending.) My other thought is 'what a curse of psychic power, if you COULD predict your own health complications!!' Like 'hey melvin wanna go see that new spike lee movie on saturday?' 'Naw man, I have trichinosis at three thirty and I need to rest up for testicle cancer on Thursday.' (That last sentence was also edited by the 72 yr old man who apparently love the letter 't'.)
The end of today, all is well. boobity boobity boo.

p.s. If you want that stew recipe, let me know.

No comments: