Tuesday, September 23, 2008

.looking never on.


It is a tad odd that I am wearing the very shoes I wore three years ago when I was lucky enough to marry the amazingly smart and beautiful woman you see with me in this picture. Do these shoes fit any different these days from wear and tear? Doesn't matter, as long as they stand in the same place, by her side. I could go on in a foolish attempt to explain all of the things that I love and or appreciate about her but I would miss things I am sure. As each day has its own little glimmers and shines that I'd swear I had never seen before. So I won't attempt to encapsulate her.....I will though, say this, she has the biggest heart and the most effective ears that together have an output of selfless caring that rivals even those in religious books and myths. She is and has been since I met her the very best of friend, the very best kind of friend, the unflinching unjudging unsimplifying friend, that if I have the pleasure of making her smile till the end of my days....well, I couldn't die happier. What brings this on? This outpour of emotions?? Maybe its the cell phone, see usually I can just text her and say hi, or what it is we text to eachother but without a phone I can only wait for her to come home.......wait wait wait...
OK that last thing I will say is that I am very proud of her and all of the fine work she does. xo

No comments: