Monday, October 13, 2008

.eggshells aren't for dancing.


Yea, that is a drawing of my Genesis cover band. Anywho, I am soo sick and effing tired of people talking pol___t_cs!!! I don't even want to type the word. I mean there are so many other things that are out of their control that they could have an opinion on. Like friggin' leprechauns!! Or dream cows, whose milk keeps the moon white or pony dust which is their magic dander that keeps jockeys so very dainty. I mean the list goes on, instead its like 'blah blah misinformed opinion and another opinionated heard somewhere statement'.
B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!!!!!! The fun is still out there, trust me, it is just passed the blow hards next to their forgotton pow-pow-power wheel which is way more bad a$$ed then their hum-V or whatever they are called. See, know I just sound incoherant...and with spelling errors.

A market guru walks into a pizzeria to order a pizza.

When the pizza is done, he goes up to the counter to get it.

There a clerk asks him:

"Should I cut it into six pieces or eight pieces?"

The guru replies: "I'm feeling rather hungry right now. You'd better cut it into eight pieces."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What ? too soon? Hey, I didn't make it up.

No comments: