Saturday, October 18, 2008

.a new coat is what we grow when alone.



This is the original sketch that became a collaboration piece that we entered into this hippie gallery group show. It was made not for that show though, I had just been thinking about bearies or bairys...or...however you spell it. Anyway, if you don't get it, get your head checked.
So it is saturday, which means 'cocktails'!! Ok, it doesn't really but I think it should. I am pretty sure that the (awful) Sci-fi channel is playing every aweful original film they have ever made. Its like the worst weekend in thee history of programming....ugh. That being said I have seen atleast some of each terrible one. What can I say, I love when things eat people. Its my thing. I think we are a bit uppity about our place in the food chain and I like to see us get taken down a peg or two. I don't just mean in a 'JAWS' sense either cuz if you are in the ocean and a shark eats you thats just common sense. You were in its house, you deserve what you get. Same thing with the sasquash...what do you mean it is sasquatch? I am refering to the large member of the gourd family that preys upon organic farmers...What do you mean you haven't heard of that??
Well are you a gardener? Composting doesn't count, lots of people do that. That is what I thought, anyway I am going to go now. I have some serious loin stretches to engage in before next swim suit season. Oh wait, not loin I meant leg. L8tr. Whoooooo!!!!!!!!!

No comments: