Wednesday, October 1, 2008

.transfroggers.


I haven't had anything new to type so I have hired an onstaff writer..He is a little...different from me-his name is Vhil Horsch and he is a body builder. So read this but in your lowest manlyist (i know that isn't a word) voice and sound things out phonetically.

"Hey, I heard they are making a movie in Lost Angeleas..s. Yea, it is about robot frogs, its called Transfroggers. That was a joke, I don't know if they are making a moving picture in Lost Angeleas right now.....it might be a summer thing. When there is the sun out. Hey, if we were friends we could sit on a bench. Yea, like at manly places like a gun depot or a dynamite hutch and like we could eat a sandwich. Hey, like a two handed sandwich. They would be like three pounds in weight and we could do delicious reps with our sandwiches. Yea, from like our laps to our mouths and you could say things and I'd be like yep. Or the other way around. Maybe we could pretend we are dads and wrestle.....Hey, where are you going? I have already started saving for sandwiches....."

Well, it is his first attempt..you gotta give it to him for effort..you don't gotta...anyway, the picture is from Sarah and I's collab. art show from sept. This was one of my favorite pieces. Thats all, hope you enjoyed it. Until next time, keep doing your crunches.........or else.

No comments: