Wednesday, October 22, 2008

.zombie cats with a love for fine dining.


Sometimes the mind can choose something to reflect on that... well, maybe isn't the most important. For instance, say I...er...you lets say you are at a meeting and then you zone out for a second and remember a song that was sung at your elementary school. Quite popular, if you remember correctly and it goes as so 'whistle while you work, Betsy is a jerk. Shane Mctheeny broke his weenie, now it doesn't work'. Ok fine, it was my elementary school and I should add that Shane seemed quite mature for fifth grade, their relationship was common knowledge, and Shane was the first person I knew that owned a Guns 'n' Roses cassette. Those were the days... On a non-similar note I'd just like to say that Mtv and Vh1 always seemed to be different in their broadcasting but as of late I have noticed that they both suck the same and show the same pointless crizap! I know that is hardly news but I just attempted to find anything worth watching and flipping through that deadzone was painfull and stupid level increasing. SEE!!!

A doctor of psychology was doing his normal morning rounds when he entered a patient's room. He found Patient #1 sitting on the floor, pretending to saw a piece of wood in half.

Patient #2 was hanging from the ceiling, by his feet.

The doctor asked patient number 1 what he was doing. The patient replied, "Can't you see I'm sawing this piece of wood in half?" The doctor inquired of Patient #1 what Patient #2 was doing. Patient #1 replied, "Oh. He's my friend, but he's a little crazy. He thinks he's a lightbulb." The doctor looks up and notices Patient #2's face is going all red.

The doctor asks Patient #1, "If he's your friend, you should get him down from there before he hurts himself"

Patient #1 replies, "What? And work in the dark?"

No comments: