Monday, October 6, 2008

.war within the walls of one's own head.





So today began my week long break from work. Nothing to focus on for a day is a dangerous place for me. It can be, at times anyway. Like, minus structure, my mind feels it is free to not linger on anything for too long which results in...well, very little results AND alot of nonsense.
I have a staggering ability to not need coherent thought. Just sit on the floor next to an electric panda and name our favorite nonfood items, that we don't treat as so. 1.couch 2. other pandas 3. wooden trouser 4. even more pandas. and so forth, you know? No, nevermind....its too late. Passed their bedtimes anyway.
___________________________________________________________________
There are two albums that I recently purchased which are becoming the soundtrack for my break. The first is off the ever so pleasent Planet mu records 'Mrs. Jynx' The standoffish cat. It hits my ears like off cuts of AFX and old school Artificial Intellegence stuff. Its comforting in its sleepy bouncyness. The second being 'ITAL TEK' Cyclical, off of Planet Mu as well but quite different from Mrs. Jynx. Ital tek is colder at times, dubby, dark even and noisy in small places, shimmering dense metalic echos bouncing off into the distance. Anyway, check them out and then amaze your friends. Like this,:yout friend says" wow, coldplay is awesome." you say : Ital tek'. then when they say what, you kick em in the shins for liking mundane lackluster crud like such. OR you could like that group too...but that just makes me sad.

No comments: