Tuesday, October 14, 2008

.transparent logic.




Yesturday, I worked a full day with a headache. It was like a sharp pain behind my right eye and the best part is that it was light sensative. Darn it, how could that be spelled wrong..... 'sesetive' ,'senseative'....ah whatever. So yea, I don't want to use the word 'migr_ai_e' because I haven't had one since I was like 18. But it sucked and it lasted until today around...NOW! Yea, super duper poopy pants lame!!!! I wasn't at work today which is also 's.d.p.p.l.' but I slept all wonky and weird and feverish.....Trying to make the day fruitful I called the ever disappointing PSU in an attempt to speak with an academic advisor. Yea, they were nonexistent and 'S.D.P.P.L.'.....
I also made it twelve minutes into the horrid film 'Taldega blah blah'...as Ernest would say 'EWEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!'. Later gator...

No comments: