Monday, August 9, 2010

.FOOrD BLOrG. BEER!!! Again


Ok, I bought this beer at the same visit to Beaumont Market on Fremont where I purchased the other beer posted on thus far. (Wow, that was a well written sentence!) I waited to partake in this beverage because I wanted to share the experience with my brutha-in-law Dave. So last saturday he came over and we busted this mo-fo out and here was the result:

1-It is an Ale and pretty dark in appearance.

2- Pretty delicious with carmel notes and lime highlights.

3- Other than that, it did not add up to the packaging. No lemongrass and no corriander! Boooo!

Pretty much I had hoped it would be undrinkable and exciting instead of just another beer. That being said Dave and I agreed it WAS a good beer but average at best and yes we did finish it. At this point I'd like to thank Dave for participating and Ted who came over and ate a burger drop.


No comments: