Saturday, August 7, 2010

.FOOrD BLOrG. sweeeeets Part 2

Morinaga Nobi Nobi Hi-chew -Cola flavor

So it is no secret that I love CANDY!!! This treat also comes from Japan. The 'normal' version of this treat is in small pieces and the appeal is that they look like gum but you can swallow it. This one is a rope form that you can play with! Which I didn't really care about. I just wanted to eat it! Nom nom nom..... and I did

1-It did taste like cola.

2- Nothing about it was gum like.

3- It was gritty.

Yeah, not all bad but far from amazing. When you get something from around the world there are hits and there are misses and sometimes there are 'eh s'. This was a deff. eh. Not much flavor and really nothing to remember. But that is ok because I have a special product that I have been saving for today to hopefully share with a pal. Expect that review next!

No comments: