Thursday, August 12, 2010

.FOOrD BLOrG- Drinkies!!

No that is not a sex toy and yes you are reading the bottle correctly. This fine beverage has been dubbed 'Neuro Gasm'. It hails from California and it is supposed to be an energy drink/hydrating beverage. Like gatorade/Red Bull. Here is a second pic so you can drink it all in.
No, I will not apologize for that pun. Neuro Gasm boasts all kinds of things and all at a meager 35 calories! I am sure you are thinking what I was thinking which is what were they thinking? Enough jibber jab lets get down to the nitty gritty:

1- Upon opening it there was no aroma

2- I would say it is more than slightly carbonated.

3-It was a cloudy pink hue.

4- It tasted like a more flavorful Gatorade. Only quite a bit sweeter.

The end result, no neuro gasm for me. I didn't whip out my mental dictionary, start spewing binary code, or give my calculator a good pounding. I do however still have the after taste stuck in my mouth and I drank it at noon today. That is almost five hours ago and I ate lunch and had an iced coffee. That isn't good. I need to take my mouth to the mouth doctor and get it a shot or something. Well at least I attempted the Neuro Gasm alone. It would be really awkward being in the product test group spending all day faking Neuro gasms. Think about it.


P.S. If you need one, you can find it and other flavors at Grower's Outlet- 16145 NE Glisan Pdx.

No comments: